Give the Gift of Membership
A Zoo membership gives all year long!
The purchase of memberships support the Zoo's efforts to promote conservation and education. It is the perfect way to benefit humans and animals, alike!
- Free daily admission for a full twelve (12) months (excludes ticketed events)
- Free parking for one car each visit
- A punch card for four (4) free rides on the Train or Carousel
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit openings
- Fifteen (15%) discount at the Safari Trader Gift Shop
- Fifteen (15%) discount at Café Africa
- Discounts on education programs, Zoofari classes, and WILD birthday parties
- Discounts on tickets and many fundraisers like Boo at the Zoo
- Free or discounted admission to more than one hundred sixty (160) zoos in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
How a Gift Membership works:
Gift memberships may be purchased by phone, at the Zoo's front gate, or online. You will receive a gift note card to give to your recipient **.
Your recipient will redeem the gift note card at the Zoo's front gate to begin their new membership. Their membership will be valid for a full 12 months following the date they redeem the gift note card.
PURCHASING BY PHONE OR IN PERSON
Stop by the Zoo at our member gate during our regular business hours and take the gift note card with you or call 501.661.7218 to pay by phone and we can mail it.
PURCHASING A GIFT MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
- Before you purchase a gift membership, please review the information and instructions below**.
- You may select the your gift membership from the chart after clicking the link below.
- Gift note cards are mailed to the address listed on your PayPal transaction form. If you would like the gift note card sent to your recipient, please make update the shipping address to the recipient's address. If you do not change the shipping address, it will default to your billing address.
** Please allow 7-10 days to receive the gift note card. Please call if you, or your recipient, have not received the gift note card within 10 days of purchase. Notify recipients that they may be receiving a letter from the Little Rock Zoo, as gift note cards may get thrown away unopened.
REDEEMING GIFT MEMBERSHIPS
Redeeming a gift note card is easy. Recipients should bring the gift note card the the Zoo within one year of purchase and before the expiration date that is clearly marked on the card. Recipients should complete the application on the back of the note card, come present their ID(s) at the Zoo, and receive a temporary card to start using their member benefits immediately.
- Expired gift note cards are not accepted. Please redeem the gift note card before it expires, even if renewing a current membership that has not yet expired. Please call if you have questions.
- Lost gift note cards are not refunded or replaced. The actual gift note card must be redeemed at the Zoo gates for a membership. Please treat the gift note cards like cash and keep them in a safe place.
Questions? Please call our membership office at 501.661.7218 before you purchase.
Purchase a Gift Certificate now!
The Wildest Value in Town!
Memberships support the Zoo's efforts to promote conservation and education. It is the perfect way to benefit humans and animals, alike!
1 Zoo Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
Mar. 1 through Sept. 3
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sign up to stay up-to-date on the latest zoo news, upcoming events and deals.