Online reservations must be made for members in advance and can be made by clicking here. Non-members will show their reservation and pay at the gate - Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Please do not call the Zoo for reservations. Members will show their membership card, valid ID and their reservation at the gate.
Reservations for groups: church, school, etc., are now being accepted. To make your group reservation, please click here.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The Zoo is reopened after this month's historic winter storm. Our animals and staff are ready to welcome you back.
The Safari Trader Gift Shop has reopened and is ready for you to shop! Stop by any time to purchase your souvenirs, gifts, and other special items. Our Arkansas Diamond Express Train is also re-opened for fun and making memories!
The Zoo is open from 9-4:00pm, with last admission at 3:30pm. Zoo grounds close at 4:30pm.
Memberships are available for purchase at the Zoo. We do encourage the purchase of Zoo memberships online before your visit, to allow time for processing. You may use your online receipt as proof of your membership purchase. Your permanent membership card will be available at the Zoo gates soon after your purchase.
The Zoo is now accepting and honoring coupons, free passes, discounts, and reciprocal Zoo memberships.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets to the Zoo will be paid at the gate. When you make a reservation, you are reserving your timed entry.
Online reservations are required in advance and can be made by clicking here. Non-members will show their reservation and pay at the gate - Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Please do not call the Zoo for reservations. Members will show their membership card, valid ID and their reservation at the gate.
For your health and safety, we will limit the number of guests (both members and nonmembers) entering the Zoo in order to encourage social distancing.
We’ve enhanced sanitation and reduced touch points to keep you safe and provide a great guest experience.
Things to know before your visit:
- You should not enter the Zoo if you have any of the following:
- a fever, cough, or sore throat;
- shortness of breath;
- loss of taste of smell, or
- had known exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You may wish to refrain from entering the Zoo if:
- you are 65 years of age or older;
- you have underlying conditions including:
- high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, and/or a weakened immune system.
Helpful information when visiting the Zoo:
- It is a policy of the Little Rock Zoo and also the guideline held by the Arkansas Department of Health that anyone age 10 or older is required to wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth*.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been set-up throughout the Zoo.
- Café Africa, indoor animal areas, and the carousel are closed until further notice.
- Some concession foods and vending machines will be available.
- While outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the Zoo, outside food and drinks may enjoyed in the picnic area outside the Zoo’s Entry Plaza.
- An online map will be available on phones by scanning a QR code at entry.
- All restrooms will be open, and will be cleaned and disinfected every two hours.
- All handrails, benches, and touchable surfaces will be disinfected every two hours.
- Wheelchairs, strollers and electric scooters are available for rent and will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Guests under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
*Facemasks are required as per the guidelines established by the Arkansas Department of Health.
To view the Little Rock Zoo’s reopening plan approved by the Arkansas Department of Health, click here.
To view Guidelines for Large Outdoor Venues established by the Arkansas Department of Health, click here.
Other important Information:
- Tickets for non-members/general public must be purchased at the Zoo gate.
- The Zoo is accepting reciprocal membership agreements for free or reduced price admissions.
- Free coupons and passes are now accepted.
- Reservations for catering have been suspended until further notice.
- Group sales and reservations are now re-opened.
- On-grounds Summer ZooFari Camp has been canceled, but a virtual camp has been launched, please find information on virtual ZooFari.
Last update: March 18, 2021
The Wildest Value in Town!
Memberships support the Zoo's efforts to promote conservation and education. It is the perfect way to benefit humans and animals, alike!
1 Zoo Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
Hours of Operation
9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Last admission 4 p.m.
Zoo grounds close at 4:30 pm
Sign up to stay up-to-date on the latest zoo news, upcoming events and deals.