Gift A Membership
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR GIFT MEMBERSHIPS? Call us! 501.661.7218
How Gift Membership Works
Gift memberships may be purchased by phone, at the Zoo's front gate, or online. You will receive a gift note to give to your recipient. Recipients redeem gift notes at the Zoo's front gate to begin their new membership. Memberships are valid for 12 months following the date gift note is redeemed.
When Purchasing Gift Memberships Online:
$3 Processing Fee will apply to memberships purchased online.
Gift notes are mailed to address listed on your PayPal transaction form.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive the gift note.
The actual gift note must be redeemed at the Zoo gates for a membership.
- Free daily admission for a full twelve (12) months (excludes ticketed events)
- Free parking for one car each visit
- A punch card for four (4) free rides on the Train or Carousel
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit openings
- Fifteen (15%) discount at the Safari Trader Gift Shop
- Fifteen (15%) discount at Café Africa
- Discounts on education programs, Zoofari classes, and WILD birthday parties
- Discounts on tickets and many fundraisers like Boo at the Zoo
- Free or discounted admission to more than one hundred sixty (160) zoos in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
- Terms & Conditions
How to Redeem Gift Memberships
Recipients should bring gift note(s) to the Zoo before the expiration date on the card (two years from the date of purchase). Recipients should complete the application included with the note card and present ID(s) at the Zoo. Temporary cards are issued for members to access benefits immediately.
Expired gift notes are not accepted. Please redeem the gift note and renew memberships before expiration.
Lost gift notes are not refunded or replaced. The actual gift note must be redeemed at the Zoo gates for a membership. Please treat the gift notes like cash and keep them in a safe place.
Call our membership office at 501.661.7218 for assistance.
Chose A Membership to Gift
*Memberships are non-refundable*
STILL NEED HELP? Contact our Membership office at 501.661.7218 to purchase over phone.
The Wildest Value in Town!
Memberships support the Zoo's efforts to promote conservation and education. It is the perfect way to benefit humans and animals, alike!
1 Zoo Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
Hours of Operation
9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Last admission 4 p.m.
Zoo grounds close at 4:30 pm
Sign up to stay up-to-date on the latest zoo news, upcoming events and deals.