Be a Wild Wines Restaurant Partner!
Wild Wines is central Arkansas’s most exciting food and wine event with amazing wines provided by O’Looney’s Wine and Liquor and food served by the best restaurants in central Arkansas. The event will celebrate its 14th year and has grown to be one of the largest food and wine events in the state! That’s why AY Magazine voted Wild Wines Arkansas’s Best Charity Event!
- Provide 500-600 bite-sized food tastings of your choice.
- Promote your restaurant by bringing 2-3 staff members to serve the food and talk about your restaurant. You are also welcome to decorate your booth and hand out menus, cards or other information about you and your cuisine (if desired).
- The Little Rock Zoo will provide one covered 6-foot banquet table. Extra tables and electricity upon request.
- For Wild Wines, we are providing compostable appetizer plates or cups. We are also providing compostable forks, spoons and napkins. No Styrofoam, no straws, etc. All workers/volunteers must be 21+ years old.
- We are happy to donate any food left over from the event to Potluck Food Rescue. Learn more about the organization here potluckfoodrescue.org.
All proceeds from Wild Wines benefit the Arkansas Zoological Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) raising funds for the Little Rock Zoo. Funds raised go toward new exhibits such as the Arkansas Heritage Farm, Diamond Express Train, Cheetah Outpost and Penguin Pointe. We hope you will join us as we ROAR into the 20’s for Wild Wines 2020 – SPACE IS LIMITED!!!
Sign up to stay up-to-date on the latest zoo news, upcoming events and deals.