Zoo to Library
The ZooVentures Library outreach program is a 45-minute formal, dynamic experience that introduces your program attendees to three of our animal ambassadors and helps them better understand and appreciate the wonders of the wild.
MAXIMUM PROGRAM CAPACITY =
80 Program Participants / library program to assure educational effectiveness, safety and fun!
- This is one 45-minute classroom presentation for a maximum of 80 program attendees (any combination of children and adults)
- There is a limit of 3 of the same program delivered per day at any one institution
- ***$25 for each additional program booked at the same site as long as it is the same program using the same animal ambassadors
- ***If two or more distinct types of Zoo to LIBRARY OUTREACH Programs are booked at the same institution for the same day - each program will be booked as a distinct program and the rate of a single program applied to each.
- ¤ CALCULATE MILEAGE FEE (if applicable):
- Multiply number of miles from Little Rock by $0.51/miles round trip ONLY if 25 miles or more from the Little Rock Zoo.
- Add Total Mileage Fee to the Base Program Fee and the Animal Ambassador Fee
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for all Zoo Education programs.
Reservations must be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
Please CLICK HERE to read all Zoo program registration and
cancellation policies prior to registering.
Register by calling the Zoo Education Department at 501.661.7229.